Broccoli Salad with Sunflower Seeds and Dried Cranberries
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds salted or half salted half not
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain probiotic yogurt
- mix the dry ingredints in a bowl
- mix the dressing ingredients
- add dressing to the broccoli mixture and let sit for 10 minutes before serving or refridgerate and serve later.
1. Prepare ingredients
2. Steam the broccoli for 1 minute
3. Remove broccoli from the steamer and add to cold water bath
4. Compare steamed broccoli and raw broccoli
5. Mix together the salad dressing ingredients. Mix other ingredients together and add dressing. Stir to combine.
6. Cover and place in fridge for 2 hours to marinate. Enjoy!
Watch the Spice Shakedown video to find out more about why Jean steamed the broccoli, as well as information about the Top 3 cancer fighting spices.
Don’t keep this nutrition information to yourself! Please share it and refer a friend to my community!