4 cups fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain probiotic yogurt
1. Prepare ingredients
2. Steam the broccoli for 1 minute
3. Remove broccoli from the steamer and add to cold water bath
4. Compare steamed broccoli and raw broccoli
5. Mix together the salad dressing ingredients. Mix other ingredients together and add dressing. Stir to combine.
6. Cover and place in fridge for 2 hours to marinate. Enjoy!
Watch the Spice Shakedown video to find out more about why Jean steamed the broccoli, as well as information about the Top 3 cancer fighting spices.
For new readers: Join my community and watch the Spice Shakedown
Already part of my community? Watch the Spice Shakedown here.
Don’t keep this nutrition information to yourself! Please share it and refer a friend to my community!